SkipHireNow.ie – GDPR EU User Consent Policy
At skiphirenow.ie, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website and users of our services. In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting, or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. In this Policy, we’ve provided detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
This policy is intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and provide appropriate protection and care with respect to the treatment of your user information in accordance with the GDPR.
- Information We Collect
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use our site (e.g., your name, contact details, and any information which you add to your account profile);
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site;
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g., if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g., which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates).
- How We Use Your Information
We use this information to:
- Provide and improve our services;
- Process your orders;
- Provide customer service;
- Carry out analysis and market research;
- Send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so;
- For other purposes, as described to you at the time of collection.
- Sharing Your Information
- Storing Your Information
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Your Rights
You have certain rights under the GDPR in relation to the personal information we hold about you. These rights include the right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object and rights related to automated decision making and profiling.
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Ratoath Co Meath, Ireland.
Remember, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Consent withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted
prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal information not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or the relevant data protection authority in your country of residence.
10. Data Transfers
We are based in Ireland, but we may transfer your personal data to other countries outside of the EU when necessary for our services to function. If we do, we will ensure your data is protected to the same standard as if it were being processed within the EU by relying on mechanisms approved under EU law or by ensuring that the country has an adequacy decision from the EU Commission.
11. Security Measures
We have implemented security measures to ensure that your personal data is not lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
12. Children’s Information
Our services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. Parents and guardians should supervise their children’s activities at all times.
Last updated: May 29, 2023